|BROKER||OFFER||DEVICES||TRADE NOW / REVIEW|
Min. Trade: $1
1 Day Payouts
*Return Rate: 92%
|IQ Option Review|
It is always hard to be a beginner and it doesn’t matter in what area, but if we really want to achieve some really significant goals in our life we must get through it. A binary option trading is becoming more and more popular in the modern world. To become really good in this field and to make good money is rather hard but it worth it. We prepared this article especially for those who have just started such trading without wide experience but with strong motivations. Here you can find 8 “golden” rules you have to memorize to become a good and successful binary options trader. Let’s start!
8 essential tips for beginners
- Don’t invest your money in unsystematic way. To provide a good and permanent profit you have to be stick to some certain trading strategy. Without it you will never get fixed earnings. Of course your income may increase and it seems to be good, but as good as it will increase it will definitely go down and you never know why it happens.
- Keep track of your money management. To reach long-lasting stable profit you should combine a good trading strategy with elaborate money management. Only in this combination such business will give you really significant income.
- Despite the fact that binary options are oriented on not long-time periods you have to try long terms especially if you are only a beginner. You shouldn’t ignore a resistance line in everyday price chart, because it has a great influence on your trading and can provide you with fine trading chance or vice versa worsen your trading if you take no notice it.
- Rely only on yourself. Any advice which you are given from your friend, relatives and mass media shouldn’t influence on your trading anyway! To become a good trader you should create and work out your own strategy and be as stick to it as it possible for you. Only in the case you will not pay any attention to other traders you get your own good trades.
- This rule can be named as continuation of the previous one. You must learn how to ignore other people! It may sound strange but most traders give up their strategies only because their friends or colleagues disagreed with them. So, ignore all the others and continue to work out your strategy. Learn how to trust yourself and never don’t doubt in your choice.
- Try to deepen your knowledge in this area. Learn how to work with technical analysis and improve yourself reading books and articles which are connected with binary options trading. Remember: the more you study- the great heights you reach.
- Don’t ignore your mistakes. Even if you lost investments try to work out why it happened and mark the main reasons for yourself. You may start to make notes of trades, make screenshots of price chart or just write brief notes after your success or failure. Unite them in some kind of diary and in process of time this “trading diary” will help you to improve your trades by highlighting your strong and weak points.
In conclusion we advise you to avoid complexities, especially when you start trading. You may combine some different instrument for your trading, but let them be simple. Firstly you should learn how to understand clear signals and make simple solutions. It will help you to avoid mistakes which are connected with complications and difficulties.